Grievance Redressal And Suggestions Mechanism

Please use this link for redressal of your any grievance against the institution of H.P. Judiciary and not for any individual complaint against the Court staff and Judicial Officers and for complaint against the staff or the Judicial Officers, please contact the Registrar (Vigilance), H.P. High Court, Shimla. If any individual complaint is made on this portal, then no reply thereto will be sent to the complainant.